I am a slacker and please forgive me for that! I didnt do a FHE post this week... why...because I forgot. Simple as that. However I think I have a great tip for your Wednesday...I know its late but hey better late then never...so here it is...
take a cookie sheet and turn it verticle or leave it horizontal...its up to you. You can can prop this up on your counter and with magnets put note cards, coupons, messages, recipes, or even pictures on it. It keeps the clutter off the counters which I hate! How cute right!?! Guess what else...you can write whats for dinner on it with chalk or a dry erase marker...FUN! Even better...give one to each of your kids and you can display their art work, homework, or important reminders for school. The ideas are endless!
Have fun...who knew cookie sheets had so many purposes!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment